monster mashing questions
- ghost: what would you like on your tombstone?
- dracula: are you afraid of aging? or death?
- nosferatu: what, as a child, did you imagine went bump in the night?
- creature from the black lagoon: what's your favorite place to go for a break? (eg vacation spot or comforting place, book, etc)
- godzilla: what do you do when you are angry? are you ever destructive?
- frankenstein's monster: when you fall apart, what pulls you back together?
- the blob: do you collect anything? if so, what & why?
- zombie: when was the last time you trusted your gut? was it successful?
- mothra: what is something dangerous that attracts or fascinates you?
- king kong: what are some questionable choices you've made lately?
- alien: what is your strangest feature?
- 50 ft woman: what is your most prominent strength?
- witch: if you could magically change anything about yourself right now, what would it be and why?
- cthulhu: do you like the ocean? why or why not?
- nessie: have you ever felt invisible to people -- the feeling of not existing?
- mutant spider: what is one of your biggest fears?
- werewolf: if you could change into any nonhuman animal and back at will, what animal would you change into and why?
- freddy kreuger: what is one of your worst nightmares?
- jason voorhees: do you feel you are laughed at often? do you laugh at other people? if so, in what situations?
- golem: if you could make up an imaginary friend, what would they be like and why?
- leprechaun: what is your "pot of gold" (or white whale, if you'd rather)
- sharktopus: what is something you've done that was ridiculous or a bad decision?
- mummy: would you like to ever have children? why or why not?
- robot: what is a habit you do without thinking?
- This is the kind of ask I can get behind. Ask me stuff, cause I'm lonely and feeling bad for myself, and thinking about running and then having whiskey alone, which is my fate for the rest of my life.
NOBODY tried to talk to me about poetry and tea, but I’m keeping my end of the bargain.
(i read lots but i picked my favorites from each book/poet& I’m gonna share them)
firstly, a classic, the Owl and the Pussycat by Lear Brett (its a children’s book, but remains one of my favorite poems to this day, despite the awkward repetition of the word “pussy”)
next, The bard himself, cause how could you not have a poetry day without william shakespeare? I ask thee. anyway, today i really liked Sonnet #5
next, The Prayer by Emily Dickinson ( i just loooove her)
Edgar Allan Poe, Eldorado. (so few of dear Ed’s poetry reflects an optimistic air, but this one does. maybe. kinda. idk)
next, Curly Locks, by James Whitcomb Riley. (not the most feminist of poems, but it’s sweet)
then, Humanity i love you, by e. e. cummings.
and lastly, The Sound of Trees, by Robert Frost.
and i drank chamomile tea. it was nice.
heres a pic of me loving my book bbs
today feels like a day for tea and poetry.
would you please share with me your favorite poems/poets/poetry collections, ect? (also your favorite teas, if you wish?)
&later i’ll share what fed my soul today <3 xoxo